Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Enjoying the memories.

When we went to see Bryce at home on Saturday he was laying in the floor helping himself to lunch.  What a precious little guy he is!  It's so wonderful that medical professionals could do what they needed to do to take good care of him and he'll never remember a bit of it.  We feel so blessed to see him doing so very, very well!  He has a wonderful mom and dad who did a fine job of being prepared for this surgery and recovery and we are so proud of them, too!

I taught today and had absolutely no problem with side effects from the treatment yesterday.  I sure give thanks for that blessing, too.  I've felt fine all day.  I didn't get a nap when I got home, though, so I'm ready for bed early tonight!  I'm so grateful that I had absolutely no problem with this treatment.  God is sure good to me!

Besides all that it has rained here all day.  That's another blessing!  It's been cold, but it'll warm up toward the end of the week.  When it warms up, my grass will shoot up and it will all be over but the mowing!  I've got irises ready to bloom soon, too, so I'm sure looking forward to a bouquet of irises!

No comments:

Post a Comment