Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Even a sweet girlfriend!

This is a picture Gretta got of Lee and I with Lindsey and Garrett.  Lindsey is Garrett's sweet girlfriend.  We sure liked having the opportunity to get to know her better at the banquet the other night.  It was sure a night full of memories to treasure!

Today was pretty exciting at school.  We had some rough weather coming in, so they called our last hour class back over to the main building.  Then I got home and they called to tell me the teacher will be back tomorrow, but not Friday, so I get the day off tomorrow.  They could still call me to sub for someone else, so I'll be ready, but I'll be happy to have a day off!  I'm ready to clean house and it sure needs it.  I thank God that the storms that were headed for us never made it.  It was exciting enough and the rain is appreciated, but storms get complicated around here!

It's Thunder ball on TV tonight, so I'm writing this during half time and my time is done!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment