Monday, April 22, 2013

Oops; a blurry picture.

Sometimes I just have to settle for a blurry picture.  I have cataracts, so everything looks a lot like this to me!  Notice the teddy bear on Lee's pocket; I think it's his self portrait.  He really is a great guy!  I go set the camera for the timed picture and he holds his arm out for me to run get into place; he always does that, so watch for our poses to always be the same.

I subbed today, so I couldn't go to OKC with Lee.  He had his check up with his cardiologist and he said everything was great.  Lee had quadruple bypasses done in October of 2011, so he has a fine zipper up his chest.  They say he's doing great from blood pressure to cholesterol; whatever he's doing he needs to keep doing it. We thank God for his good health!

I had a good day subbing and will sub Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  There's no school Friday, so we'll be packing to go to Houston on Saturday.  This school year is nearly done; it's been a fun one for me.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad Lee's ticker is tocking good! Love you both! Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Jilly! Did you recognize the shirt that you handed down to me a decade or so ago? Love you!

    ReplyDelete