Saturday, April 27, 2013

Super, super day!

This was our delicious lunch with Mike and Terri Lamb (brother and sister).  We had a great visit!  The last time we met Mike was supposed to come, but something came up and he couldn't.  So, Terri didn't tell me he was coming today and we were really surprised!  Mike is a wonderful, funny guy and it was really a treat to get to visit with him, as well as Terri.  Terri is always full of smiles and she brings out the best in me.  It was a fun, fun lunch!

We came on the rest of the way and at first we thought we weren't going to get to see the Thunder play the Rockets.  That was disappointing, but Jerry figured out how to get the game, so we're sitting here in front of the Thunder game as I type this.   I couldn't ask for a better day!

So many folks are praying for a safe trip for us and for good results from my tests; thank you so much!  I know the power of prayer and I know the power of your love.  Thank you so, so much!  I thank God for all the tremendous support you give!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri and Mike...you both look great. I'm so glad you got to see MJ and Lee on their trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Dana. Terri looks like yours and Deb's sister, now; she has her hair a beautiful red!

    ReplyDelete