Thursday, April 4, 2013

A day at home!

They didn't call me to teach this morning, so it was so nice to sleep a little later!  It's been cloudy and chilly, but I look forward to a warmer weekend.  I'm like a hawk watching for life in these irises!  I worked today uncovering my desk the best I could.  I didn't uncover it, but I got it down a layer.  It's amazing how clutter builds up when we're gone.  I have a box of mail yet to go through, but it's not any first class; it's probably all junk, but I don't dare just throw it away without looking.

One thing I did today was work with Gretta to get her a ticket with frequent flier miles to come back to Garrett's ROTC banquet.  Lee and I will get to go to that banquet, too, so we look forward to that joy.  Maybe Gretta will have time to come here while she's back this direction, but she'll have so little time that it just might not happen.  There will be other times.  There won't be many ROTC banquets, though, so we look forward to sharing that event with Garrett and Gretta.  I need to get this house and yard in shape for company!  Being gone since the first of January is not conducive to everything looking great, so we've got to get on the ball and get with the program around here.  As soon as it's a tad warmer we'll be able to get outside and work.  As soon as I quit being lazy we can get some work done in the house.  Lee worked all day one day when I taught this week on the closet in the garage and the outside storage shed, so he's been wearing his working boots.  Together we'll get this place in shape soon.  We're ready for a canasta game and  we'll have to clean house before we can do that!  I am so blessed to be able to do whatever it takes around here; all I need is time and motivation.  God is so good to us!

1 comment:

  1. Doctors recommend that alcoholics should have alcohol withdrawal treatment when they are small.
    This isn't a starvation diet and one can pick anything from the diet chart. After the completion of the 7 day cleanse diet, make sure you finish your cleanse and get the results you deserve!

    Also visit my web page lose weight cleanse

    ReplyDelete