Monday, October 8, 2007

All ready to see the doctor tomorrow.



Today has been such a relaxing day! We slept late this morning and I didn’t even dress until it was time to fix lunch! It was fun to have a lazy day. Then after lunch I took a good nap. Between naps and being lazy in general I read my book. It was such a dream of a day.

A good friend of mine who has really bad neuropathy wrote and told me about how she put on some socks that have loose threads inside them and caught her toenail in the threads. Her neuropathy is so bad that she has no feeling in her toes, so she didn’t know her toenail was caught at all. Then she heard a loud pop and looked to find that the threads caught on her toenail had popped off her toenail. I went immediately and got the clippers and cut my toenails and my fingernails! I’d been afraid to cut them because I was afraid the pressure would hurt too much, but her loss sold me! It didn’t hurt too bad at all, and, in fact, it relieved some pressure to have the length gone. It’s amazing how the length makes them catch on so much and run into everything else.

We are all ready to go to see the doctor tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see Judy; she’s going to meet us there. I’ve got fresh batteries in the camera and it packed, so we should surely get good pictures for the blog tomorrow.

The pictures on the blog today are a couple Don took of me this afternoon after I trimmed my nails. You can tell I was relaxed and rested compared to last night’s pictures!

Tomorrow I’ll give you the full report from what we learn tomorrow. I am so grateful that we could come here for treatments; I’m confident that we are getting the best care available. I thank God for our safe travels and for wonderful family and friends to support us here and all over the world. God is great; count our rich blessings with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment