Thursday, October 18, 2007





Today was another good day! I’m fading, though! I cut David and Dorothy’s hair because I felt like I should do it while I feel like it. I cut Don’s because he needed it; I guess they needed it, too, but they would have gladly waited or gone somewhere else if I hadn’t felt like it. I told them that I need to cut THEIR hair since I can’t cut mine! I have to feel like I can control SOMETHING! Us control freaks have to be fed, you know!

Don took my picture as we were headed out to the Kozy Diner for breakfast this morning. I haven’t looked to see if it’s okay, but it’s what will go onto the blog tonight. The other one is rebloomers from MY yard; God is so good to give us great beauty like this to make our days brighter. What a gift!

This is Survivor night; it’s a show I like to watch. I think I’ll be ready for bed as soon as it’s over. Maybe 3 heads of hair is a big day for me.

God is so good to give us abilities and friends who appreciate them! I hated it when Don wanted a flat top and I had no idea how to do it, so we went to the barbershop twice for me to watch. Going to the barbershop was bad enough, but doing that haircut was worse. A flat top takes precision and expertise I don’t have! I’m glad he gave up on that haircut!

Look around and count the many blessings we have, and thank God! He’s so generous with us.


2 comments:

  1. We are under constant storm and tornado watches here so we missed survivor! BUMMER..that's our one family show. Although, I generally read through it and the guys tell me when to watch some parts of it! I always watch to see who gets voted out.

    I guess I will have to look online to see who got voted off tomorrow! I'm about to turn off the computer as a storm is coming!

    I love you!

    Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share the same favorite show! It was sickening tonight. You've got to read it, I guess; too long to tell here, but the bottom line is that Aaron went home.

    I'm headed to bed.

    Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete