Thursday, October 25, 2007

Buddy on the head!

Today has been a warmer day, but I was still freezing. Don even turned the heat on a couple of days ago, even though it wasn’t November 1 breaking a Shnell rule (Heat goes on November 1 and Air goes on May 1.). Ha! I still think I’m cold. Today’s picture on the blog shows me with a rice buddy on my head; sometimes even 3 hats won’t get the job done. I had time to do some work on the company books, so I’m getting it done little at a time each day. It’s not so bad and it’ll be lots better to be ready when the year is done.

I wish I could report that my fingers and toes are better, but they aren’t. I think I have to be patient with that. Even if it never gets better, I can live with it. God is good to give me the opportunity to heal from the breast cancer. I trust His judgment and His timing. He has been so good to me to protect me from the nausea and vomiting. My next treatment is this coming Monday. It’ll be interesting to see how they do it differently in Oklahoma than in Houston. I’m just sure God will take care of us no matter where we are. Count your blessings with me as I count mine! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment