Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ready to head to Houston.





Today has been football day for Don. Thankfully, Oklahoma beat Texas, so it’s been a good day for him. I’ve been packing so that we could leave for Houston tomorrow. I’m exhausted, and so ready for bed. I just picked out the pictures for the blog and then lost them. That’s how tired I am; just really fumbling. I got the pictures chosen, again, so here’s the explanation of them:

1) The first one I found where I didn’t look as tired as I feel tonight. It may have been on before; I didn’t feel like looking back to see if it’s been on here before. Please pardon me if it’s a repeat.
2) This one could be a repeat, too. It’s a favorite of mine because I was in my glory feeding Raynie! She’s getting to be such a big girl these days. I wish I had a more current picture. I have one on my phone, but I don’t know how to get it onto the computer. Ugh!
3) This one is a real treasure! This is Elena with her Daddy, Joe. He’s the president of our bald club and he’s the big pea in the pod that Elena must have come from. Is this a precious picture or what? I love it!

Tomorrow we’ll be on the road to Houston, so I don’t know if I’ll come up with pictures for the blog tomorrow night or not. I’m not making any promises. I’ll surely be able to make a post and there are probably pictures on the laptop that I can use. This reminds me to take the cable to use for the camera and the laptop.

The Sidney report is great! He’s out of the hospital!!! He’s gone to rehab and doing very well except for a headache. He’ll stay a week at rehab and then they’ll evaluate him and see if he needs to stay longer or if he can go home. This is so awesome! God has certainly saved his life, and we thank Him! Sidney has short-term memory loss, but they’re working to correct that and time will help, too.

I am so crashing, so I’m going to go to bed. I thank God for your support and His!

No comments:

Post a Comment