Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ready for treatment tomorrow.


Today I got all my chores done so that I’m ready for Angela to come on Wednesday. I got the t-shirt sheets on the bed, so it was so nice when I took my nap this afternoon. I love those snuggly sheets! I got all the laundry done. It feels good to be caught up on things.

We almost forgot to do pictures for the blog. So I went rushing to the bathroom to get my earrings in and Don thought that was so funny, that I would put them in just for the picture. I know it’s silly; you can’t even see them in the second picture. That first one is funny, though because it shows the hats I have on the wall in the bathroom. Those aren’t good hats for wearing; I TRIED them on, but they are really itchy. I use the one on top to hold the ribbons and bands I put on my hats. The other one holds pins and needles. Anyone with a sewing machine keeps pins and needles handy! (The sewing machines are in the basement; I know, it doesn’t make any sense, but it tells you how I keep Don entertained. He’s always shaking his head in an effort to figure out what I’m thinking.) The second picture is me relaxing for a picture. See, you can’t even see the earrings. Oh, well; I did my best.

Tonight the World Series is back. I’m glad. Bruce hooked me on baseball. I love the World Series! It’s already started, so I’d better cut this short. God bless you all; don’t forget to give Him thanks as we count the blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment