Friday, October 19, 2007

Red shirt/robe Friday.

Today has been a mostly lollygag day. I’ve been too tired to do much. David and Dorothy fixed breakfast for us this morning and I came right home and went right to bed. I spent the afternoon troubleshooting with sbcglobal about a bunch of email that we’ve been getting for other people. It wasn’t any good mail, so nobody was missing good mail, but their spam was coming to us. We get plenty of our own spam, so I was glad to finally get someone at sbcglobal to help me. Dealing with computer tech people is always draining, but I was tired already, so I thought it was a good way to spend the afternoon.

It is red shirt day, but we didn’t get a picture when I was dressed. We settled for the red robe in the picture on today’s blog. It’s my red white and blue drag around the house picture. It’s how it is. I thank God that I’m only tired and not sick! We are so blessed to be able to be at home and still be treated. God is so good. This time next year I’ll be tired from having fun and being busy. That’ll be a really good tired. I’ll be stronger for this experience and I thank God for that, too.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment