Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Computer challenges.


Today I’ve worked on the computer. I had email that was missing, and I found it in the spam folder. It took me a long time but I finally figured out how to tell the server that it wasn’t spam. Then I had some emails I needed to send using Adobe Reader and I didn’t have the Adobe Writer. I had to learn how to download a writer and then figure out how to use it. That didn’t kill me and it felt kind of good to accomplish something. I sat here with TWO rice buddies draped around me all day. It worked. Those buddies are great!

The first picture on the blog tonight is me wearing two buddies and what must be my favorite hat. I guess this hat works with jeans, which I like to wear, so I guess the jeans and the hat are favorites.

The second picture is a shot of my fingers. You can see the dark part is growing out. I hope that the pain grows out with the dark part. I’m not sure they are related, but it’s interesting to watch. If you have trouble seeing it, remember you can click on the pictures and you’ll get a bigger picture for more details.

Today our sweet Grace had an accident and cut a couple of gashes in her head and Trish had to take her to the ER for 3 stitches. She said she was really brave. I talked to her a while ago and she sounds like her chipper little self. As Don says, “She’s tough.” She’s had training from 3 big brothers and a tough big sister, so she’ll handle it beautifully. God takes care of us. I thank God for her strength and for Trish and Rob’s skills as parents. They have a blessed family and I thank God for His blessings on them and all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment