Friday, October 26, 2007

Boise shirt and my fall flowers.


Today has been another good day. It sure started out right. I slept until 9! I love that! Then I took a nap this afternoon, too. A day full of rest works great for me! I worked on the books for a while and that all went smoothly for me. I had to make lots of copies and the printer even worked. My flowers in the house were all ready for the trash, so I went outside and found more! God must have thought I needed a boost! Cut flowers from the yard sure do that for me; I guess that means I have to keep them an not dig them and let the grass grow. (Shame on me for even considering it.)

The first picture on the blog today is me showing you my Boise shirt. I’ve been wearing it all week like a jacket, but the Boise part is usually in a wrinkle and you can’t see it. About 4 years ago I went to a FAM tour in Boise and they were so wonderful to us. This shirt is one of the many gifts they gave to us. That trip was so much fun and I found Boise to be one of our country’s best kept secrets. If my family wasn’t so far away from Boise, I’d love to live there. It’s sure a great place to visit and I look forward to taking Don back there one day. The shirt is fun to wear because it brings great memories to mind, but it’s also been perfect to keep me warm and yet mobile all week.

The second picture is flowers from my yard that I have in a little vase suction cupped to my mirror in the bathroom. Can you see how that brightens my day every time I go in there? (I go in there lots, drinking 3 liters of water a day!)

I wish fresh cut flowers for real or in spirit in your life. Look for them! God is everywhere and He blesses! Have a wonderful weekend; thanks for sharing it with me by looking a this blog.

2 comments:

  1. You look mahhhhvaaaalous!! Keep up the R&R therapy!! Did you see the Boise State University Broncos won AGAIN last night on ESPN? What did you hear about the OverSeas Brats convention in Boise? I never saw a word about it in the newspaper. Going shopping in Boise today for Drew's 14th birthday. When you get back to Boise, you better come see us!! Love, B&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I really am doing so well! I didn't see that game; should have, but congratulations on the win!

    I heard that it was the best ever! I sure hated to miss it. You should have gone to it. Too bad they didn't get any coverage in the paper! I heard from one of my buddies that it was the best, yet! I can only imagine that it had to be. The Boise people would have it no other way.

    When we get that close you can bet we're coming to see you!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete